Death on the Job Death on the Job

I say its a good start.

Not that bad of a flash really to be honest. I found it funny, you just need to work on the sound and voices some more, there a little loud even with my computers volume turned down. As for the animation, well you clearly know the basics and know how to use them well to an extent. So really just keep practicing your art and animation style and I bet good things will come of it.

Skal42 responds:

Thanks for the tip, ill work a bit harder on the sounds next time :)

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

This was funny as hell.

You gotta tell me though the voice actors, are they the TeamFourStar guys that make the DBZ abriged parody on youtube?

demoreel V2: Sand edition demoreel V2: Sand edition

Whats this now?

Wildly animated with over the top character expresions? MY GOD ITS A REAL CARTOON!!! Execellent job on this man I really cant wait for your future work.

Boxxy Boxxy

This shit..

Goes on Myspace or Youtube, it has no place here.

RHG Strife RHG Strife

How original

Like Newgrounds as never seen stick figures fighting eachother for no reason before. 4 stars because animation is good.

~The Elephant's Lullaby~ ~The Elephant's Lullaby~

Wow Tom Knight........

I havent heard that name in years, use to have a couple of his cassetts back in the day. Anyways, cute music video, well animated. And its kinda nice to see something can get the front page without being balls to wall violent or a video game parody, good job man.

Halloween? Halloween?

Who's still thinking about Halloween?

Tom's already got the christmas banner up. Serously though, good flash nicely animated its just pretty short.

Pauly & Thomas Vs Wow P.1 Pauly & Thomas Vs Wow P.1

Youtube..........

Is where this goes, not Newgrounds.

TheTrueTombo responds:

it's flash video lol

The College Years 12 The College Years 12

Good but needs some work.

Try working in better dialog and try to get your voice actors to put more feeling into the lines otherwise they just sound like there reading of a piece of paper not giving a rat's ass. The animation could use a little work to but its not that bad, really just something that can be fixed with more practice.

Madness 3D PREVIEW Madness 3D PREVIEW

A bit lame if you ask me.

Its just a few not very impressive 3-D pictures of the easiest to rip-off concept with no animation.

adollfo responds: