Death on the Job Death on the Job

I say its a good start.

Not that bad of a flash really to be honest. I found it funny, you just need to work on the sound and voices some more, there a little loud even with my computers volume turned down. As for the animation, well you clearly know the basics and know how to use them well to an extent. So really just keep practicing your art and animation style and I bet good things will come of it.

Skal42 responds:

Thanks for the tip, ill work a bit harder on the sounds next time :)

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

This was funny as hell.

You gotta tell me though the voice actors, are they the TeamFourStar guys that make the DBZ abriged parody on youtube?

demoreel V2: Sand edition demoreel V2: Sand edition

Whats this now?

Wildly animated with over the top character expresions? MY GOD ITS A REAL CARTOON!!! Execellent job on this man I really cant wait for your future work.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Good game really.

I did have fun with this game and the design and references where funny. But this game really could have used a "save game" or continue option and it would have been even better

Blast Billiards Gold Blast Billiards Gold

Excellent physics

Seriously most games that try to emulate pool have horrible physics like the ball goes everywhere but where you want it to go. You did a great job.

FTW Halloween FTW Halloween

Decent I guess

But its an obvious rip off of Kitty Kanon, probley would have been better if the backround moved with it and a little more time was spent on the details.

Creepy Zombie Sound Creepy Zombie Sound

Zombies.............

Sound nothing like that at all.

Wriggle responds:

Ive seen REAL LIFE ZOMBIES. So I know.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

Cool

I gotta agree with everyone else who has been saying that this should play when somebody gets banned on the BBS, maybe you should talk to Tom about that.

EyeLovePoozy responds:

*talks to Tom about it*

Trigun : Intro Theme ! Trigun : Intro Theme !

Awesome dude

Thats all there is to say man. Oh and Trigun kickass.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks !\m/

NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 NG Sketchbook Tour 2009

Ya know.....

After getting a good look at this and thinking about for 30 seconds..................I would totally join the cult of Fulpology. HAIL THE ALMIGHTY TOM FULP! HE IS THE LIGHT TO PARADISE!